Keystone Federal Credit Union has made a joint business decision with Sun East Federal Credit Union to close the Avondale branch location effective Wednesday, May 11, 2016.
We regret the impact that this may have on some of our members; however, Keystone remains diligent in committing our resources to strategically expanding our service delivery channels in ways that will help us best meet the needs of our overall membership.
We value your relationship with Keystone! Please note the following ways to remotely access your accounts:
Keystone is continuously looking at new, more cost-effective ways to serve you better. As always, we're here to help answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Manage your Keystone account(s) 24/7! Login to our Online Banking and Bill Pay service at www.keystonefcu.org to transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and more.
- Check your balances right from your mobile phone with Keystone's Mobile Money App. Access your Keystone account from your smart phone. Sign up for mobile banking in the self-service section of Virtual Branch Home Banking. Now you can visit us in the palm of your hand on your mobile device from anywhere.
- Never stand in line again! Have your paycheck, pension, or social security check deposited directly into your account. Then, access your funds by using your Keystone debit card at local ATMs or thousands of area merchants.
- Pick up the phone! Apply for a loan using our Loan Link Hotline: 877-886-9971; transfer funds via our automated telephone system: 484-356-0500; or, get information about our products and services: 484-356-0400.
- Visit another convenient Keystone branch location! Visit our full-service Downingtown and West Chester locations. For a list of branch hours visit www.keystonefcu.org.